Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 turbo spacers advice

P911X50

Hi,

I'm looking to fit a set of hub centric spacers on my 996 turbo with standard 18 inch wheels. What have 911UK members fitted to their 996 turbos.

Any before and after pics would be great and any advice / prices would be very useful. I would like to avoid stonechips etc.

All advice greatly appreciated.

Not got any personal experience, but a mate did it on his Turbo S and did NOT like the handling afterwards. He was advised to remove them.

bump

I hope some of the guys with experience of doing this come along shortly with advice ,I know you and I discussed this,but it would be good to hear others views on sizes to use etc to improve the stance while avoiding going too wide and getting stone rash and chips on the sides . :thumb: :thumb:

I did this two weeks ago.. 15mm all round, stock ride height, perfection. Any more would be too much, any less would be not enough.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=121980&sid=f1997ab4934e945bb16774f39ebd8b7b

..I have had a few 996T's and have put spacers on each of them with no problems.
I'm pretty sure this is how the GT2 looks as stock (not saying GT2 uses spacers, it'll have wider offset rims..looks the same though)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back