Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Steering Wheel advice

thesmithsUK

eBay is your best friend here chum :thumb: also your RS will be desirable as a lot convert so they might be a swap in the offing :dont know:

Don't forget the German eBay site if you know what steering wheel is in the lingo. Last time I made an enquire on there google translate suggested it was something that comes out of a portaloo :what:

Lenkrad or sport lenkrad will sort you out on eBay.de
:)

Enjoy the search!

Chris

Thanks both.

There is a Carrera 3.2 wheel for sale in France, looks ok but needs a refurb to look top. I would be interested in your steering wheel if you decide to part with it.

A late reply to the original post but I reckon (in my loft) I have an original 964 wheel... but I think it is a later airbag model.
If you or anyone is interested let me know and I'll get it out and post a photo.
Cheers
Mike

M said:
A late reply to the original post but I reckon (in my loft) I have an original 964 wheel... but I think it is a later airbag model.
If you or anyone is interested let me know and I'll get it out and post a photo.
Cheers
Mike

Thanks Mike. Mine's a pre-airbag model. Decided to stick with the RS wheel for now. Easier to read the dials!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back