Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTB .. Rear Wiper Arm... Now fitted, but not quite right!

ballcock

.. mines on the verge of collapse.

Maybe some of you have deleted the wiper arm and would like to sell it on?
It would need to be in perfect nick with no signs of fatigue at the usual stress point!
Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Barney.

Bite the bullet and buy a new arm from OPC as the're a bargain @c£100 That was the first job on the 964 and I've yet to use it in anger.

You could just disable the switch as I've yet to know of any 993 owner who has used their wipers both front and rear sets :roll:

£260 from design 911 Zingo.
For a piece of metal .. nah!

They've shot up!

Rear Wiper

On eBay

item number: 272771046670

£79.95 + £8.95 P&P

Time left: 28d 18h (20 Aug, 2017)

Has 'Buy it Now' too.

Thanks!

Chris993C2 said:
ballcock said:
£260 from design 911 Zingo.
For a piece of metal .. nah!
136 GBP including UK delivery (not sure about ROI) from Euro Car Parts, if you use their WEEKENDSALE voucher code... :thumb:

EDIT for ECP in ROI:

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ie_en/e...t/wipers/wiper-arm-and-wiper-motor/?486331030

Use SAVE30 voucher code, 167 EUR all in...

Thanks Chris, the price remains €240 as the code 'doesn't apply' to this item.
They've become a terrible shower of bandits!

ballcock said:
Thanks Chris, the price remains €240 as the code 'doesn't apply' to this item.
They've become a terrible shower of bandits!
You snooze, you lose :grin: It worked when I posted yesterday (that's how I got the total price in euros)

UK site still comes out at 136.67 GBP with code - not sure about P&P to ROI... :dont know:

EDIT - flat P&P to ROI is 3.95 GBP
http://www.eurocarparts.com/international-customer

That's incredible.. it seems that the code won't work for the arm .. if you're living in ireland :roll:

Hi all,
Bit the bullet and bought the arm a few days ago ..
Phew, it was a relief to be getting rid of the old arm, I was sue it was going to come thru my rear screen one day!
Anyway, fitted and tested, and unfortunately the wiper is not contacting the windscreen properly. The lower part of the rubber is lifted slightly so not wiping the screen.
I've heard this can be adjusted, but don't know how, any suggestions?

By the way, I've fitted a standard Bosch wiper, just in case this is the problem?

Zingari said:
...I've yet to know of any 993 owner who has used their wipers both front and rear sets :roll:

:whistle: I think you've met at least one...

Owner who has used both front and rear wipers.

"...I've yet to know of any 993 owner who has used their wipers both front and rear sets"

I have and I fitted the relay that limits the rear action to one wipe instead of three.

The one wipe relay is an excellent upgrade
Matt at type911/shop.
Sell your old one on Barn.

:bye:

Hey ho Stuts, hope yer well ole pal ...

Still not got this sorted.

Anyone know how to adjust the wiper so the blade sits correctly?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back