Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I love this advert because...

spongebob squarepants

Trawling through the adverts for any Porscher under 30k as you do. Found this one I liked it because a little different, then theres the seats (sorry seat :floor: ) awesome awesome awesome, where do I pay the holding deposit :grin:

porsche-911-carrera-996-carrera-S3019195-1.jpg

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...-911-996-carrera-----------------2000/7471003

I quite like that advert :)

Car looks great, too.

However, LN Ceramic IMS would have to go.

EGTE said:
I quite like that advert :)

Car looks great, too.

However, LN Ceramic IMS would have to go.

Did you notice the seats? (Seat)those with OCD look away now ...

I would have listed grey interior as a reason not to buy it as well as the IMS bearing swap.

MC

Nothing wrong with grey. Black feels nicer but a bit claustrophobic. Grey nice and light and airy, but all just opinion and I even like Savannah. I'd draw the line at Boxster red or nephrite mind.

Nice car with nice mileage. Not cable throttle as per proper early car.
I'd want to see paint under wrap though before buying and I'd rather the wheels were properly done but all small fry.

Nice car. Nice colour wrap too.

They aren't a fit and forget solution as originally thought and have been known to fail, hence LN have now stipulated a mileage for them.

There are supposedly risks to pulling the old bearing out, whether you're in the agree or disagree camp on that.

Best course of action is now thought to be, inspect your original bearing and if ok, flip the seal off the side to allow a flow of oil in. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back