Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche values

Delanor

Nurburgring
Does anyone know where you can get fairly accurate values on older Porsches like 18 years as I find the usual routes like Wise Buyers, Parkers, What Car etc are pretty useless.

Del.

Ask here.. between the lot of us, collectively we know the market. I would not trust a price guide (like parkers etc..). Not only that, there can be a huge swing in value between the exact same two cars of that age depending on condition/miles/history/spec.. a guide can only tell you so much..

:agree:
I generally look on autotrader to get asking prices... To be honest prices seem to have slowed a lot lately. Having said that cheapest 996 on there is £9995 for a cat C c2 cab with 118000 on the clock
So the bottom end is still better than a few years ago
:thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back