Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ceramic Coating

weejimmy

I ummed and ahhhed about PPF or getting a ceramic coat and in the the end went for the latter. Used my normal guy Gareth at Calverts Car Clean in Leighton Buzzard. His product of choice is Liquid Elements. Highly recommended - don't be put off by the Mohican, he's a total softee!

http://www.calvertscarclean.co.uk/

Pretty pleased with the results!

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

That looks fantastic!!

I've never heard of liquid elements, have to do some research! I've got my car booked in for a detail about a week after I collect it, it's getting sealed with Gtechniq Exo plus something else I can't remember.

"Pretty pleased"?!?! Behave yourself! :hand:

Car looks superb and what a fantastic finish. Health to enjoy (as we say at home). :thumbs:

Weejimmy, your car looks awesome. Love the red and black contrast. Great job and happy shiny motoring.... :thumb:

Ceramic coat

Hi jimmy,car looks great, which package did u opt for, thanks Darren

Car looks Fab 👍

Re: Ceramic coat

Darren p said:
Hi jimmy,car looks great, which package did u opt for, thanks Darren

With Calverts? Went for their "Liquid Elements - Eco Shield Pro Application"‹"‹ Package" - should be good for 3 years.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back