Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold Alfa 4C Spider (1week old) attractive lease take-over

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

Sao Paulo
Hi all,

I recently picked up one of [potentially the last few] attractive lease offers on a 4C. It's a cracking car, feels like it occupies a gap between Lotus Elise and Porsche Cayman but is more special than both.

Long story, but I liked it so much that I've bought one, a little unexpectedly.

So just thought i would check if anyone was interested in taking over the lease. The total cost over two years is around £12.5k, which isn't bad for a car that lists at above £60k.

I've spoken to the lease company and the transfer incurs a charge of £120 but otherwise fairly straight-forward.

Details:
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider
Sports leather: black with red stitching
Special paint - white
Red brembo brake calipers
Leather dashboard
17" / 18" alloy wheels with dark finish
Cruise control
Rear parking sensors

The lease was set up with 8k miles per annum.

If anyone wants more details, please drop me a line.

Thx

Attachments

• fullsizerender_106.jpg
    fullsizerender_106.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 85
  • fullsizerender_156.jpg
    fullsizerender_156.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 85
  • img_2452_581.jpg
    img_2452_581.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 85
Should have added, the car has already received the Alfaworks suspension enhancement which dials out the twitchy behaviour on bumpy UK roads. Well known and highly recommended modification.

Its a nice car the 4C and I suspect the max interest will be on an Italian forum such as Alfa Romeo. Its a volume produced car c2500 units and lust price is mid £60k. Mid-engines but in-line 4 @ 1.7ltr turbo charged.

That lease cost sounds expensive but may reflect the depreciation in 2 years.

Seductive styling as with anything Italian.

Good luck with the transfer. (You don't happen to know anyone parting with an 8C Competizione do you? As rare as hen's teeth!)

Yes I think the lease is fairly attractive vs depreciation on the model.

Found it to be an exceptionally fun toy, which has a lot more character and grin-factor than a cayman (hence I decided to own one!). The 40-50mpg helps too! :D

Saw an 8C recently purchased by a chap on another forum. Absolutely lovely cars, but pricey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinld56
Back