Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paint shop in Devon

edge

Recently moved to Devon and being new to the area I would appreciate any recommendations for a good paint/body shop local to Exeter. I am not fussed about the place being Porsche approved more concerned about the quality of there work.
Thanks

I recently did the same moving down here and was recommended a bodyshop by Andy at SCS Porsche Honiton

I had a rear quarter done after an argument with the pedal on my mountain bike ,superb paintwork finish and match

The chaps name was Tony from T&T coach works Fenton 01404 850086

Top man , thanks clinchy

If you don't mind a trip down to st austell in Cornwall
K J Rule in nanpean
01726 822005
I ve used them for the last 15 years,
Body shop magazine small body shop of the year twice in the last 5 years , runners up twice
Even The technicians at Porsche Exeter have taken their own cars there

I have just had the front end of my 996 C4S sprayed by Tony Pulman at TandT Coachworks (as above) to get rid of the scratches and stone chips seemingly so much more visible on Lapis blue. They are just outside Honiton. Did a bloody good job as ever. Always some nice Porsches in there. www.tandtcoachworks.co.uk

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back