Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The M3 V8 Great daily !! Now gone as far as I can go !!

Boba fett

Still loving my M3 V8, its changed a bit since buying from BMW and today saw as land mark for being as far as I can go before invalidating my BMW Warranty.

Just fitted 20's :thumb:

Great looking pram.

Not convinced on the 20's..

I prefer the look of the 19s myself. For me the 20s just look like you are trying to cram too much wheel in to too small a space end up with rubber band tyres on them. So long as you are happy with it then it is spot on. I am still drawn to the M3 V8, I will try one one day....

MC

I agree 19" look better and bit more aggressive in a way,
But that's just my opinion of course.

Not a bad companion that to your (filthy) turbo.

Out of interest, what sort of fuel economy do you get from it?

jpsh120 said:
Not a bad companion that to your (filthy) turbo.

Out of interest, what sort of fuel economy do you get from it?

:thumb:

I'm getting about 17 mpg :sad:

MisterCorn said:
I prefer the look of the 19s myself. For me the 20s just look like you are trying to cram too much wheel in to too small a space end up with rubber band tyres on them. So long as you are happy with it then it is spot on. I am still drawn to the M3 V8, I will try one one day....

MC

I get that, but in the metal the 19's just look overwhelmed.

I can never get a shot of this car that shows what its actually like in the metal. So frustrating. If you saw it I think you would understand. :thumb:

Boba fett said:
Senoj said:
Great looking pram.

What don't you like about them ?

Just a tad too big, make the car look a little "cartoony". 19's with a little stancing from springs and spacers works great IMHO. I agree standard can look a bit 4x4.

This is mine, not the best angle but you get the idea.

@M corn, drive one...wonderful motor.

We all like different stuff :thumb:

IMG_1008.jpg

You'll not be in a car park and wondering "Now where DID I park my car??" will you!!!

8)

Senoj said:
Boba fett said:
Senoj said:
Great looking pram.

What don't you like about them ?

Just a tad too big, make the car look a little "cartoony". 19's with a little stancing from springs and spacers works great IMHO. I agree standard can look a bit 4x4.

This is mine, not the best angle but you get the idea.

@M corn, drive one...wonderful motor.

We all like different stuff :thumb

IMG_1008.jpg

Oh mate yours is crying out for 20's, looks like you are running inner tubes not tyres !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back