Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sports seats... Heated?

wibbaboo

Monza
I have yet to find anyone advertising heated sports seats for the 996/Boxster, are they rare ...or was it never an option?

Mine are heated and I've seen a couple of turbos with them. Not sure if they were standard or extra on a turbo tho.

I wouldn't say rare but not a common optional extra for heated seats in a Boxster. Similarly to a sat NAV as well. Usually the lower end costs options like Bose system or heated mirrors.

There's lots of Boxsters for sale around that period of 986's the easiest way to gauge what was common is to sift through the advertisements and read the literature.

I'd be more inclined to say 911's would have more optional extras due to them being more of an everyday driver and long journeys.

That's my assumption :thumb:

Heated was an option on the 996 Turbo but standard on the Turbo S (I think...)

My C2 has heated sports seats as a factory option from the sticker in the boot.

My 2000, 996 turbo also has heated sports seats..

The options on the car are:-

139 - seat heat left
340 - seat heat right
375 - 2 way sports seat left
376 - 2 ways sports seat right

It's a bit odd that they are optioned as left & right.. was it possible to specify a different left seat to the right seat?

lethallegend72 said:
My 2000, 996 turbo also has heated sports seats..

The options on the car are:-

139 - seat heat left
340 - seat heat right
375 - 2 way sports seat left
376 - 2 ways sports seat right

It's a bit odd that they are optioned as left & right.. was it possible to specify a different left seat to the right seat?

Anything they could charge extra for :D .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back