Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C2 Tip S - For Sale

rstaichi

1995 993 C2 Tiptronic S Coupe Guards Red
96'500miles fantastic history with FSH
New major service with Performance Porsche-New headlights-New back boxes-New disks&brakes-New uprated Auido ( sound8s amazing ) New Clifford Security-New Fabspeed ovel tips-Mitchelin pilot sports all round.
Giving out 300hp ( printout to prove.chips wizard )
The car drives and turns as it should,it has just had a health check at Center Gravity with Pete and turned out very good. The body work is beautiful with the odd one or two stone chips at the front as expected these cars are for driving!
Sunroof working fine but aircon not working at present.
It had a health check with OPC Sheffield and they were very impressed with the condition overall. The price is £42,000 i feel this is a bargin in todays market, i want someone to enjoy this as much as i have. The reg RUF911A is not included in the sale. 3k for the reg plate. 07956571240 Glenn... Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back