Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dansk Sport Muffler for 997.1

look same as my 996 ones

Hi

I bought the same sort but for a 996 gen 2. Went for these rather than the 'super sports' ones.
They come in impressive packaging, their own cloth bags and loads of paperwork. They were very well made, the garage said they had never seen such posh exhausts haha.

I really liked the sound, but that is a really personal thing. They had more throat but not too loud and when cruising along on dual carriageway or motorway were not offensive at all. Get a nice blart when drop a gear and accelerate. I am not of the age to wear a baseball cap backwards and wanted something more akin to aircooled days pre EURO laws without waking the neighbours.

Regards
Glen Wells

It's very common for them to split on the flexi joints and their after sales service is poo. Dont't bother. If you don't want anything too offensive then get the topgear mild sport boxes.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back