Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

19' BBS LM - tyre options / reco's

charandhindsa

Silverstone
Morning Chaps,

Have taken delivery of a set of BBS LM: 8.5j/11j et50. I'm looking for 235.35.19 / 295.30.19 setup that will be run on standard suspension, in the summer months, on dry public roads...

I have always run Michelin Ps2's on my hollow spokes and want to explore alternatives.

Completely unbeknown to be are Toyo Proxes T1 sport.....R888's were too track focussed for me (and loud).

Pirelli P zero's are my default choice at present...

Thanks

Pilot Sport Cup 2's are available in that size, and for dry use the grip is pretty impressive on my 997.2 Turbo S. No complaints re noise either.

I'd rate them higher than than the PS2's on my previous Turbo in the dry, although they can be a bit twitchy when it's wet and cold.

I have R888s on the rear in 305 x 19 fitment and they are not loud imho ? just saying

Congrats in the LMs thou, they look sweet on a Porsche

No reason not to go to 305s on the rear - might open up a few more options. Personally I'd go with the Michelin Cup 2 (doesn't have the standing water issues of the earlier cups and lasts miles longer).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back