Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Side Decals

Aphill80

Silverstone
Morning all.

My 997.1 is black with Black paint wheel centres from factory (I would photoshop a pic but don't have one of my car to hand)

Side decals.....So i am flirting with idea of doing them and it would look like the image attached.... In matt back vinyl.

Short version of a story here, but one of the graphics guys in the studio has ordered 30m of Matt black vinyl which is non-returnable

So i have the means of making these myself but after a lot of googling i cant find a reference file, only places to buy them are what is quite a lot of cash it seems.

What are peoples thoughts on the idea. I know it wont be to alls taste, and does anyone know where i can find a vector or reference file. So i can make them up?

thanks all

Andy

Attachments

• 997_side_decals_584.jpg
    997_side_decals_584.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 2,380
I like that, how much are a set of decals?

Various prices found, from £60 - £220

but i have got this roll of vinyl to now do something with

CarreraMonkey said:
I think matt black cut graphics would look good. Subtle.

thanks, yes my car is a unusual spec, its all Black on black, including ultra rare black dials as well.

have had the centre console tunnel paint black as well.

Just my opinion but it's a big NO from me. Looks great as it is - everyone already knows it's a Porsche :)

Cheers

Dan

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back