Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pioneer sph-da120 steering wheel controls

Dexterich

Monza
The above unit is being fitted today but the guys are having some trouble with the steering controls. It turns out my car has MOST for the phone and nav but not the audio (it is non BOSE), which is all ISO conectors (audio, power and mini ISO with CAN wires (bit out of my comfort zone with this!) :?:
They have tried an incartech lead (says good for Cayan 2004) and a connects2 universal interface both with no joy.
They are going to order an incartech unican (I think) lead to try - but this wont arrive today.
Hopefully the above lead will do the trick, wondering if you guys have any insights :?:

Thanks

Mine has a connects2, but it was about the 3rd attempt from connects2. There are many ways it all connects it seems. Get them to talk to connects2 directly so they get the right lead. Make sure they know about the electric aerial switch being used to power up the amp, because the leads don't connect this, but can be added with a wire very easily if you know what you are looking at. Details in one of the other threads on this subject.

My car is MOST, no bose, 2007 997.1. Aerial is also amusing, might cause problems as well!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back