Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone been to see this gen 2 turbo?

Carbon interior makes a big difference to the interior IMO.

Just make sure you check it carefully, as the parts are not cheap to replace if they are chipped/warped - I had the OPC replace a couple of parts on mine..

Graemep said:
Carbon interior makes a big difference to the interior IMO.

Just make sure you check it carefully, as the parts are not cheap to replace if they are chipped/warped - I had the OPC replace a couple of parts on mine..

Actually would you mind giving me an idea on roughly how much they charge? My carbon center console has a little bend on it. Hardly noticeable but I know its there.

Boba fett said:
apollokre1d said:
Given the mileage and colour I'd say its priced right. Carbon interior looks nice.

What do you lads think of this colour?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201706246748122

Rare colour and gearbox on a Gen 2.

I'm going to see this :thumb:

Be careful ......... the ad says that "the first to see will buy".

Given how long it's been for sale I can't believe it hasn't been viewed many times already. I was even tempted myself - about a month ago.

If it passes all the usual 'due diligence' it certainly looks like a bargain.

:popcorn:

Better off with a decent wrap and see how that goes...

Zeb said:
Given I sold it last week ...what would you like to know about it fella? :thumb: 8)

:floor:

You 2 could have saved/made yourselves an extra £5 bags each :sad:

:wack:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back