Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rare Riviera Blue 993 newly restored

T8

Super Moderator
Feast your eyes on this beauty.

......... it's missing the Mobil oil sticker in the engine bay ...... :nooo:

....... ;) .......

Love Riviera Blue ........ and also like the Fuchs ....... am I right in thinking that this is the only 993 C2 that came from the factory in this colour ....... :?:

Thanks for the comments! It's been said it's the only rhd C2 in Riviera from the factory, but I'm not so sure. Porsche of course keep no records of particular colours to which territories, typical.

Dave Nunn's interior is a work of art, black nappa with the light blue stitching, and the forged Fuchs are a love/hate thing, I of course I love them.....

28535262288_7430a920f5_b.jpg

My favourite colour along with black wheels.

Why is it not a standard Porsche colour? i.e. not special order

I notice the current Boxster/Caymen colours are getting a bit more adventurous.

Is the small convertible behind it, in one of the photos, a lotus 7 replica of some sorts? :?:

Hope you've not done yoour dough on it chum :what:

It looks like the oil sticker is on the fuse box so move it or get a Mobil1 sticker from isaydingdong :thumb:

Although I think on the earlier non snorkel engine the rectangular Shell Oil sticker was the default

Simply stunning car that one. Spoke to the nice chap that owns it....Apparently it can sometimes be seen out and about with another blue one :)

G2 said:
...Apparently it can sometimes be seen out and about with another blue one :)

Mine in Riviera up front with Paul's slighter darker Mexico behind.

35099171310_7dccddc0c1_c.jpg

MikeRSR said:
G2 said:
...Apparently it can sometimes be seen out and about with another blue one :)

Mine in Riviera up front with Paul's slighter darker Mexico behind.

35099171310_7dccddc0c1_c.jpg

What a great photo, my two favourite Porsche colours :thumb:

Simply stunning, we need to see more 993 restos...

:bow:

That looks great, particularly the retrim with colour coded stitching which lifts the interior.

Alam said:
Simply stunning, we need to see more 993 restos...

Chum there aint many as most owners never use them so never get to the point they need restoring :roll:

Zingari said:
Although I think on the earlier non snorkel engine the rectangular Shell Oil sticker was the default

Correctamundo Zingers . . .
:thumb:

You can never have too much Riviera . . .
:bandit:

HPNer said:
Zingari said:

Correctamundo Zingers . . .
:thumb:

And on the RS' too. Shell sticker on the fuse box cover and with snorkel engine...guess due to being the early test bed for the varioram.

I'd have to agree being more than a little bias, Riviera is just :cloud9: Nice car BTW Mike, Southbound's done a cracking job of the interior :thumbs:

NottsRS said:
...Southbound's done a cracking job of the interior :thumbs:

35321322182_24274533eb_c.jpg

...no pic of the alcantara roof lining I'm afraid!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back