Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996T - aftermarket exhaust; open to most options...

Without a doubt the 9e switchable is my favourite exhaust for the 996 turbo and I am qualified to have an opinion having tried; cheap eBay thing that was on the car when I brought, Miltek, DMS (Miltek), 9e switchable and now a kline. I have switched to kline because I have had to but without doubt I'd have the 9e exhaust back if I could. £1.5k is a good price too!

I have a 9e exhaust which I bought from Tom (thank mate) and had it fitted by Ken at 9e. It has truly transformed the car which now sounds awesome and is highly addictive, you will hardly have it in non-loud mode. Nothing compares.

Would love to have the 9e power upgrade. :D :D

9e are in Horley near Gatwick.

Have to say I met with Mazza on the forum last weekend my Kline sounded very meh alongside his 9e switchable!

Hi Ken, I could be interested in this, what value would you place on my current europipe exhaust system??

My bad just checked the invoices and its a tubi style exhaust from Italy, receipt i have is for £3000, harder or easier sale :)

Hi Ken, I will take this currently away with work till the end of the month if that OK? Will book in August ?? Let me know

Mark

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back