Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Urgent Northamptonshire Indie Recommendations

Jam911

Albert Park
Due to a break down I need to have my car taken to an indie garage in Northamptonshire rather an an OPC.

Any recommendations please?

How about Dove House Motors ?

Thanks

Dove house motors are a good shout.

There's CGR central in South Leicestershire too

I can't recommend fearnsport enough. Matt is such a good guy.

Yup... Matt at Fearnsport bud...

Don't go to see Matt. He is supposed to be building me an engine. If you give him more work it will take longer.

MC

I can highly recommend Dove House

Elite in Northampton, used when I broke down ( snapped front spring) and they were great. Called with regular updates and priced work before doing it. They had a great collection of various 911s in at the time and have been going for over 20 years.
They're by cosworth in Northampton and I will be using them from now on for my work.
Compared to my experience with Renault, ford and Audi main dealerships I used for previous cars they were a breath of fresh air

Another vote for Dovehouse, they look after my 997 turbo.

Iansta said:
Elite in Northampton, used when I broke down ( snapped front spring) and they were great. Called with regular updates and priced work before doing it. They had a great collection of various 911s in at the time and have been going for over 20 years.
They're by cosworth in Northampton and I will be using them from now on for my work.
Compared to my experience with Renault, ford and Audi main dealerships I used for previous cars they were a breath of fresh air

I e-mailed Elite for bodywork repair as they're Porsche GB approved....chased up as I didn't get a reply. Promised a reply. Never got it.

OPC who had recommended them wasn't impressed....

Turns out I went to school with the owner of Elite

Cheib said:
Iansta said:

I e-mailed Elite for bodywork repair as they're Porsche GB approved....chased up as I didn't get a reply. Promised a reply. Never got it.

Iansta said:
Cheib said:
Iansta said:

Elite Body is a different company although they used to be connected.

Elite Motortune, run and owned by Ben is first class and one of the best garages I've ever used and worked with. They have looked after my cars for 5 years. I call them at short notice they fit me in, eg overdue oil change, expired MOT etc, they have rescued my 'dead' cars no end of times, and everytime they have some really nice cars in.

Many of the engineers from the local F1 teams have their Porsches looked after there. They are simply no ***** proper get to the bottom of the problem unlike most who just rely on diagnostics alone and will only do what is needed or asked for.

If JAM911 you did go to school with Ben then you will I am sure confirm that he is an exceptionally nice genuine down to earth guy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back