Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exhaust silencers

porscheski

Nurburgring
My 2003 996 3.6 litre failed its MOT today....sad news. It is deficient in the handbrake department which I assume is a strip and rebuild ish job but more significantly it has two rusted and leaking silencer boxes.
I need a pair and am happy to use aftermarket to keep the costs down. The MOT chap owns the same car and said he fitted Danske silencers to his.
Any reccomendations as to where to source a pair of these please? Do I need clips and clamps etc on top? Do they come as a set? Thanks, John.

100% what Alex said AVOID DANSK :agree: look at topgear, far better quality and back up with a lifetime you own the car warranty for a very similar price to the Dansk rubbish :yeah: :yeah: and ask for the 911uk discount price :grin: :grin: :thumb:

porscheski said:
My 2003 996 3.6 litre failed its MOT today....sad news. It is deficient in the handbrake department which I assume is a strip and rebuild ish job

Most likely the discs have had it - indy to supply and fit ~£500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back