Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gts

Darren p

We've got a build slot for a gts in September anybody got one in Miami blue or lava orange as decided on these 2 colours but can't decide on which one

It's Miami Blue from me. Saw one today and it just looks mega.

FZP said:
It's Miami Blue from me. Saw one today and it just looks mega.

+1 :thumb:
Although the Lava Orange is great, the Miami Blue is just as good and could be used as a daily drive without attracting the wrong attention.

Good job we have different tastes. Miami blue looks great to me, but whenever I see the orange I think salmon pink.

Hi Darren
Definitely Miami Blue...the 991.2 looks awesome in that colour. For me...Lava Orange is the GT3RS colour
(ps good to see you on here, I'm also on the Boxa site!)

Hi john I thought it was you,we took our Cayman in yesterday as got a good price for it and saw both colours in the dealers,and after having the Cayman in the blue we thought for a change the orange, hope your enjoying yours I can't wait for September now we have no Porsche

I saw this in Tonbridge a couple of weeks ago.

Not 100% sure that it's Miami but it did look :thumbs:

It is. They also had a Lava Orange cab in there too Terry

Hi Darren, I'm on BoXa too, I'm in the same boat being Porscheless having sold my BGTS in March, hoping to be in my new GTS in early August. Choosing options for a 991.2 GTS is tricky but what a wonderful problem to have. As you know I'm like John with GT Silver, but I do like lots of the colours.

Miami is very nice, but I get the impression you want a different colour, I like seeing Lava in showrooms but not sure I could live with it long term. I don't want to put a spanner in but have you considered Racing Yellow - it matches Miami and Lava for brightness and looks great with black trim and wheels - I saw a 991 Turbo S in yellow today and it looked great with black wheels, glass roof etc.

Good luck with choosing - you will settle on a colour eventually, it was the last thing that I decided on mine.
Gordon.

Darren p said:
Hi john I thought it was you,we took our Cayman in yesterday as got a good price for it and saw both colours in the dealers,and after having the Cayman in the blue we thought for a change the orange, hope your enjoying yours I can't wait for September now we have no Porsche
Hi Darren
The car is great...you will not be disappointed! I know it means you will be without a car for a bit but at least you got a good price on the Cayman. The time will go quickly!
To be honest I've not seen a 991.2 in a colour which looks wrong so it is definitely what you guys want. I might have gone for the Miami Blue but my Macan, my daily driver, is Saphire Blue so wanted a different colour.
One of the cars I tested was a Lava Orange 991.2 Cab. It looked fine.
Keep in touch!
ps Gordon is right about colour, certainly from my experience! The colour my car arrived in was my third choice! It started as Carmine Red, then Agate and finally GT Silver! Too many options!!

Hi gordon, thanks for the input,we actually saw a yellow turbo s at the dealership aswell yesterday which looked stunning with the black contrast, but not for us,we are torn between blue and orange after seeing both at the dealership, luckily we don't have to make the decision yet till lockdown in a month or so time,

For me Miami blue, which I have gone for on my GTS order. I think Lava Orange is best left to GT3 or GT3 RS :)

Darren p said:
Hi Dave, when are u expecting yours

Hi Darren, at the moment build date 15/9 so expect end of september collection, fingers crossed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back