Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTD: Yellow Red White or light Blue 996 Turbo Manual

3point6

Sold my 996tt last week. Travelled a distance to see a 997tt today and decided they are not for me. Now looking to get back into a 996tt (manual).

Looking for a colourful car as I have had seal grey, black and polar silver cars already, needs to be a colour this time.

Yellow, red, white, or a nice blue like Riviera or Gulf (yeah, no chance/looking a unicorn!), with sensible miles and manual with a good history to keep long term.

If you have of know of a car that would suit, please get in touch by pm! Cash waiting and ready to get in the car and travel.

Interesting post. Was your 996T a Tiptronic car? Please share with everyone why you didn't prefer the 997 version (Boba Fett look away now!), it would be interesting to know your thoughts.

GLWT search too :thumb:

Mike

I dont wish to upset boba (or anyone else).. his constant posting about how great they are helped convince me to go for it, and having had 3x 6t's it was time for a change.

I have actually shared my thoughts here.. http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=121383

Only my opinion/observation though, not looking for flames.

My recently sold 6t was manual, also had another manual and a tip and a tip c4s. First time I had been in a 7t though..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back