Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First 911 and first post

timdible

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a while and reading all your posts, trying to educate myself as I have just bought my first Porsche. It has been a valuable resource to me so about time I joined in a little.

Some pictures....

Attachments

• fullsizerender_11_904.jpg
    fullsizerender_11_904.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 5,084
:welcome: to the posting side of 911uk tim' - and to 911 ownership.

Nice looking car. :thumbs:

Its a manual Seal Grey 2006 Carrera S with 45000 miles. Has PSE, Bose, etc.
Loving it so far!

timdible welcome , :thumb:

3 separate posts in 4 minutes.

Not only did you catch me and Phil out with requests for more info'/pics you're obviously also trying to match our post per count. :grin:

Lucky we're both adept at editing our previous posts otherwise you'd have made us look silly. :wink:

T8 said:
3 separate posts in 4 minutes.

Not only did you catch me and Phil out with requests for more info'/pics you're obviously also trying to match our post per count. :grin:

Lucky we're both adept at editing our previous posts otherwise you'd have made us look silly. :wink:

:floor: Terry I had to do a quick edit lol , timdible thanks for the pics and info lovely car . hope to hear lots more from you as you get to enjoy the car :thumb:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. How long does it remain very difficult to stop yourself going out for long drives for no other reason than being in the car??!!

welcome tim and nice choice of car....you never get bored of a run out on a nice day with PSE :thumb:

timdible said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone. How long does it remain very difficult to stop yourself going out for long drives for no other reason than being in the car??!!

:welcome:

That problem is totally incurable. Even after extensive therapy.

Enjoy your car it looks lovely.

:thumb:

timdible said:

Tim ,you will find going for some milk can take an hour and 40 miles lol

Hi Tim and welcome.

Lovely car and wheel colour :thumb:

Nice 911.

I'd seen it come on eBay and it looked nice (looks the same from the gravel car park photo)

Welcome Tim and nice car. Congrats.
Mine is also seal grey - great colour!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back