Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My C4S...

jsr2014

Hello Everyone,

A new Porsche fanatic here.

I have owned many cars, from sports cars through to tourers. I am sure that they are not as exotic as many here have owned but a short list is below:

2003 MK3 MR2
2009 Mazda RX8 R3 (still owned)
2010 Audi A8 V8 Quattro
2012 Dodge Charger 5.7L Hemi V8
2014 Range Rover Sport 5.0L V8 Supercharged

So, I decided that it was time to have a little fun again. I had been searching online and playing with configurators for a 991.2 for ages. I spotted that Porsche Centre Reading listed one on the used section with no pictures. A quick email and a video arrived in my inbox. Very nice indeed, Agate Grey 4S with lots of goodies. In the meantime, my local dealer in Tonbridge called to advise they had a new C2S in stock, with almost identical spec. Quotes were received and I decided on the C2S, it was much cheaper to finance a new car, residuals obviously.

I took a call from the excellent team at Porsche Reading asking me if I wanted to proceed on the 4s, I declined and advised that I was going to get the C2s. An hour later, Reading were back on the phone with an excellent finance quote.

The deal was struck and I collected the car 3 days later.

I had never even sat in a 911, let alone driven one!

Paperwork was completed and I drove the 120 miles home. The C4S had only done 1500 miles so was barely run in, but my goodness! What a car!

There are some niggles and issues, but Reading have been excellent and they are sending a low loader to collect the car this week to rectify them, its nothing major, rear light bar is not working properly and some rattling issues.

Anyway, pictures below....I LOVE THIS CAR!!

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_7262.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

PS, I have managed to touch a speed bump which has meant the lip has come away slightly on the splitter, any idea how this (hopefully) pops back in?

Thank you....I am trying hard not to look at Gt3's and Turbo's....Ive only had it a week :nooo:

I wish I could be there, it's my father in laws birthday so sadly I can't make it 🤦"â™‚️

Enjoy :D

Very nice! :thumb:

Thanks everyone, its a cliche but the car makes me excited to drive again, I am actually leaving earlier for work and taking the longer route haha!

Reading have just dropped my loan car off, a 66 plate white Panamera 4S, its blinking HUGE!

Ive not driven it yet (apart from parking it) but I am missing the 911 already...!!

What a great colour! :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0782_956.jpg
    img_0782_956.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 7,404
Adaptive Cruise I see. A great piece of kit :thumb:

I love the adaptive cruise, its much better than the system in the RRS which I traded in, in fact the car is much better, but then its not made for fields/towing so I guess that its to be expected ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back