Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best go to for 200 cell cats

Ghost

Estoril
I know this has been discussed numerous times, but has there ever been any consensus reached as to the best option for 200 cell cats in terms of price/quality/sound etc?

I have a shopping list of things to be done around the engine, as well as a need for more thunder down under, so on the basis of "while you are in there", the cats could be changed at the same time.

:D

I followed the well-trodden path to Powerspeed exhausts:
http://www.fastroadconversions.co.uk

Great bunch of chaps. They will do it while you wait. I took the cat off and took it to them using the gaily driver. Half the price quoted by Haywood and Scott too.

One of the best combinations I've heard is 200 cell cats with RSR's on a C2s: really considered changing out my Techart item for them.

kerb scraper said:
I followed the well-trodden path to Powerspeed exhausts:
http://www.fastroadconversions.co.uk

Great bunch of chaps. They will do it while you wait. I took the cat off and took it to them using the gaily driver. Half the price quoted by Haywood and Scott too.

:agree:

Are Powerspeed the chaps that did a group buy price a while back? :?: If so, wonder if they would still do it? :?:

Only problem for me if they are in Ashford, that's an 8 hour round trip from where I am.

Ghost said:
Are Powerspeed the chaps that did a group buy price a while back? :?: If so, wonder if they would still do it? :?:

Only problem for me if they are in Ashford, that's an 8 hour round trip from where I am.

Hi Ghost.

It was Powerspeed that did the group buy and if I remember correctly, I signed up before realising that they were based in Kent!!

That said, I had a great day out, met some members of the Forum and was delighted with the result.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back