Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 for sale - great spec with transferable warranty

short-shift

Having owned my wonderful GT3 for three years, I've decided that the time has come to sell it and move on - hence this post. In short, it's a great car with a high spec (PCCB, buckets, carbon, leather and alcantara) and a fully transferable Porsche Approved warranty.

Further details are on the 911uk forum here: http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7637

Contact me through the ad or message me through the forum here if you are interested. It's a good'un!

James

PS: Apologies for posting a link to an external site in the first version of this post; hopefully this still makes sense with the first postings in the thread below.

GLWTS 8)

Lovely car, just a heads up though your add will get removed by the site moderators.
Post an add on this site (which is free) and provide a link to that in your post.

T8 said:
Details of how to place a free classified ad' on here are to the left of your screen.

GLWTS :thumb:

Ah thanks; I hadn't meant to cause any trouble!

I'll follow the lead you've sent through...

James

No harm done you did not know. I think it is just their policy.

You can still post a lick to the add on here just make sure it references the advertisement on this website, not PH :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back