Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Carrera 2 Gen 1 Manual, Lapis Blue

pennpromo

997 Carrera 2, 1st generation on an 06 plate.
Very sadly CAT D.
Extremely light damage to the rear bumper with bills and photos of repair.
81,000 miles with a full history.
Last serviced at Northway at 79,800.
Was sold before that by RPM in Tring with lots of bills from them in a big folder.
Book packs, stamped service book and two keys.
Pretty much perfect Ocean blue interior with sunroof, electric memory seats, PASM, PCM2 with new disk.
Billet Porsche gear knob, blue Alcantara headlining, Bose speakers and sub woofer.
Lobsterclaws, freshly refurbished with good tyres all around.
I had thought that this would be a keeper but I'm just not using it so its reluctantly for sale on Autotrader: Realistically I'm looking for somewhere close to £18,000.

It's pretty much perfect apart from the CAT D which was a result of being hit from behind at traffic lights and the seatbelt tensioners going off. Bumper, support bar, heat shields, and a few other bits and bobs replaced.
I think the valuation is probably fair for a cat D with full history but I guess its hard to say ?

Drives really well, pulls hard, very newish discs and pads: being picky one smallish clonk from somewhere underneath on speed bumps, that's all I can fault.

Also have a pair of Gundo hack exhausts that I have never got around to fitting if of interest.

Car can be viewed in Christchurch Dorset, best to call me as I'm not often online but happy to chat about it on 07740 900 227. Simon

Hi Simon,

I think this will get removed by the site moderators. What you should do instead is post an add on this site (which is free) and provide a link to that in your post.

Good luck with the sale :)

:yeah:

Your link to the AutoTrader has been removed.

Details of how to place a free classified ad' on here are to the left of your screen.

GLWTS

ps. :welcome: to 911uk

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back