Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seems cheap

Bargain :thumb:

It mentions "aluminium gear knob". Having read the advert and the price I did rethink part of that comment :roll:

I like silver Porsches with red interiors, but I hate it when there's too much red. Can you spec them from new with a black steering wheel, or do you have to take the whole lot?

Ignoring the silly price, I wonder what the paint is like under that wrap?

:eek: Well without sport chrono its not worth a penny over £126,000 :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
:eek: Well without sport chrono its not worth a penny over £126,000 :floor: :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Clark Kent would love that.

Has the seller added a 1 at the beginning by mistake. I might let him know.

Boba fett said:
Clark Kent would love that.

Has the seller added a 1 at the beginning by mistake. I might let him know.

:floor: No Boba he has added a ZERO too many mate :grin: :grin:

My eyes are hurting after viewing that interior. Should have worn sunglasses. Was Stevie Wonder the first owner?

GARY S said:
My eyes are hurting after viewing that interior. Should have worn sunglasses. Was Stevie Wonder the first owner?

It would be miles better without the red steering wheel and red windscreen surround. I could probably live with the red dash.

But they always seem to be just too overdone. More examples of vile over- coloured Porsche interiors:

porsche-996-interieur-turquoise.jpg

61411875.jpg

80-27162471_afaae7a98f00ea38e65abbfc53077ee7cdde69b8.jpg

All would look better with a black dash, steering wheel and screen surround.

WHich is why I wondered if you could order them that way or you have to have the full monty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back