Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Unique 997.2 Turbo seen at Brooklands

T8

Super Moderator
I wasn't sure about some of the fine detail but as a concept it looked pretty good and certainly one-of-a-kind.

Not sure about the spoiler. :dont know:

What is it. :?:

I remembered the 'unusual' badging on the rear. Googling 'Gemballa Lola' shows some pics and videos.

Sharkwerks zorst sounds nice.

CarreraMonkey said:
Not entirely to my taste, but I bet the owner frickin loves it!

And Phil997 :D

nigel99 said:
CarreraMonkey said:
Not entirely to my taste, but I bet the owner frickin loves it!

And Phil997 :D

:floor: :floor: Good to see someone with a bigger spoiler than me :grin: makes me feel better about mine now :thumb: but yes I do quite like the individuality of it. :thumb:
not sure where the hell he is driving it in the vid below, but lots of guys on very small motorbikes seem to want to be his friend and if anyone says that's the London circular I am never going to London again.lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R00MsCPECNc

Good thread. Made me chuckle.

Nice car alright but not quite my bag. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Not for me, trying too much IMO.

not for me as the bits on the side of the spoiler remind me too much of my wifes hairdryerr !

Hmmmm...

Not for me, looks like something out of a scalextric box.

Those that don't know what it is, must laugh at that !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back