Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which tyres for 996 C4S/Turbo

freshy

Silverstone
Hi Guys,

I need a full set of tyres for my 996 C4S cab, I'm not fussed about N-Rated tyres, and ideally wanted to get set of Michelins PS4 However I can't find them in rear size! Any suggestions?

Current tyres sizes are;

Front 225/40/18
Rear 295/30/18

Has anyone recently bought a full set 18" tyres recently? I really don't want to go back to PS2's.

Thanks

I've just ordered ps2's in 225/40 for the front of my turbo. The difficulty is finding tyres in 295/30 as its an unusual size which is why I've stuck with ps2's (not sure they make ps4's in both sizes).

I'm really happy with PS2s, though it took a while to adjust after several thousand miles on Bridgestones. Just ordered two more fronts for mine, can't see me ditching them until the PS4s become mainstream and go N rated.

Thanks for the responses guys, looks like another set of PS2's is the way forward.

Would anyone recommend PS4 fronts & PS2 rears? or is that a no no!

Just stuck PS2's (same size as yours) on the back of my Turbo. There is not a whole heap of choice out there - FYI - I found Blackcircles to be the cheapest, but I think that prices do go up and down

Alex recommended Falcons to me for my C4S and they have been superb and very long living

Osh

I had Michelin PS2's N3 all round fitted in May 2015 where before I had Continentals n-rated from the prior owner.

The Mich tyres are very good.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back