Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Happy as a pig in s...

Picked up my new motor yesterday. It was a long day with a 500+ mile round trip but very worth it. I stepped up from a Gen 1 to a Gen 2 and although I didn't think there would be a big difference between the two cars I am impressed and glad I did it.

Front.jpg

NSF.jpg

OSR.jpg

Inside.jpg

OS%20door.jpg

I know the colour is subjective but I wouldn't have it any other way. :D

Is that Aqua metallic, looks lovely and love the carbon pack

Phil 997 said:
Is that Aqua metallic, looks lovely and love the carbon pack

Yep well spotted it's Aqua. It really pops in the sun. My Gen1 was Cobalt so blue works for me. In fact when I was looking at my Gen 1 I only wanted blue and turned down three cars before found the right car. I was luckier this time around. I saw the car come up for sale and jumped at it.

Funny Matt ,I just brought an aqua metallic gen2 pick it up later this week ,Just fell in love with the colour sitting there in the sun, if you love blue but cant wait until the end of time for a Riviera to come up for sale its the colour to have. My gen 1 is midnight . :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Funny Matt ,I just brought an aqua metallic gen2 pick it up later this week

More details Phil :grin: ?

Matt - yr turbo looks stunning :thumb:

Matt Great car. Really like the blue.

Did you listen to any of the top gear tracks or just drop the windows and plant your right foot ?

Phil. Quick turn around matey🥇

Phil 997 said:
Funny Matt ,I just brought an aqua metallic gen2 pick it up later this week ,Just fell in love with the colour sitting there in the sun, if you love blue but cant wait until the end of time for a Riviera to come up for sale its the colour to have. My gen 1 is midnight . :thumb: :thumb:

You don`t hang around Phil :dont know:

Very nice, I have the full carbon pack in my car also and it really makes the interior stand out. The blue on your car looks awesome :)

G2 said:
Matt Great car. Really like the blue.

Did you listen to any of the top gear tracks or just drop the windows and plant your right foot ?

Phil. Quick turn around matey🥇

:D I had plenty of time on a 250 mile drive home to listen to my ipod. Thats a nice touch from the Gen1. The car came with a Milltek exhaust and cats so it was a combination of exhaust and ipod on the way home. :bandit:

Thanks for all the nice comments on my new toy. Blue in the Porsche world seems to be a Marmite choice I just love it.

Gents, I don't want to hijack Matt's thread so I will start a new thread with the details.
Sorry Matt for the slight hijack .Hope you can make simply Porsche so we can compare notes lol :thumb:

Matt Seabrook said:
Thanks for all the nice comments on my new toy. Blue in the Porsche world seems to be a Marmite choice I just love it.

That`s a beautiful colour Matt :thumb:

I specifically went for a Midnight blue Boxster S when I bought mine, the first blue car I`ve ever owned :grin:

My turbo black on black, first black Porsche for me, last 3 being blue of some description, love that aqua and gen 2 turbo are the dogs!!

Big congratulations Matt 👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back