Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale Porsche 911 996 carrera 2 manual 1997 aero

Rickyhull

Officially for sale now after a lot of thought (already put it up for sale for a few hours on eBay last month before cancelling it as I couldn't let it go!!) Getting a 996 turbo so has to go, 84k, full service history, carrera 2, manual, limited slip diff, 3 working keys, about £15,000 in receipts over last 10 years alone, fully refurbed gt3 wheels and brand new tyres, dansk sport exhaust, 10 months MOT, full genuine gt3 kit no fibreglass replica stuff, all old mot slips, 3 month old coilovers, hpi clear! £16,000 no offers at all or I'll keep it!

That won't hang about.
MC

Think I've priced it too cheap? 😳🤔 I've put it on the 996 carrera owners page on Facebook and they said too cheap worried I'm ripping myself off... 😩

I think it is well priced, but a very desirable spec.

MC

Great thanks, also forgot to add it had the limited slip diff option from the factory, cruise control and headlight washers are some of the other options

Thanks! , no I can't find where to click to list it not sure if it's because I'm on it via my iPhone rather than computer or just because I'm abit thick 😂

Nice car, good luck selling it and enjoy the turbo :)

Thanks mate, really looking forward to getting a turbo but at the same time finding it really hard to let go!, I normally get board of cars pretty quickly but this is my first Porsche had it a long time now very attatched as sad as that sounds 😂

Few more pictures 🤗

My beutiful wheels I split, then had the centres powdercoated grey and got metal centre caps and powdercoated grey then Barrels chrome powdercoated so should be maintaince free wheels which is the main issue around the gt3 split rims!

Re: .

Rickyhull said:
Thanks! , no I can't find where to click to list it not sure if it's because I'm on it via my iPhone rather than computer or just because I'm abit thick 😂

Far left on the page there are links that say something like "place a free add". It'll take you here : http://911uk.com/ads_create.php

:thumb:

Rickyhull said:
Thanks mate, really looking forward to getting a turbo but at the same time finding it really hard to let go!, I normally get board of cars pretty quickly but this is my first Porsche had it a long time now very attatched as sad as that sounds 😂

Few more pictures 🤗

My beutiful wheels I split, then had the centres powdercoated grey and got metal centre caps and powdercoated grey then Barrels chrome powdercoated so should be maintaince free wheels which is the main issue around the gt3 split rims!

Shameless photobomb by the hearing aid beige Rover Metro there
Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks think I've managed to submit the advert now 🤗

Yea it was taken by a photographer for a classic car show found it on there website but quite like the side shot of my car in it 🤗

See the condition of that car is of a standard I'd be willing to possibly even except as a px for my Turbo for but I want an original amber indicator car, I dont like aero on non GT cars. Some love it, I dont but the car looks in great shape.

Thanks for the compliment:) well if you was to be interested in a deal with mine pic for your turbo I'd love to hear from you :)

As for the headlights I was under the impression these were the original units with it having the headlight washer option code thought maybe not all of them had amber headlights etc but guessing I'm wrong, think the ambers look ok on the standard carrera but the aero kitted ones I really don't think it suits it so I proberbly would of changed for none amber ones if I'd of been in the position to be fair,

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Rickyhull said:
Thanks for the compliment:) well if you was to be interested in a deal with mine pic for your turbo I'd love to hear from you :)

As for the headlights I was under the impression these were the original units with it having the headlight washer option code thought maybe not all of them had amber headlights etc but guessing I'm wrong, think the ambers look ok on the standard carrera but the aero kitted ones I really don't think it suits it so I proberbly would of changed for none amber ones if I'd of been in the position to be fair,

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

I dont know enough to say all early cars came with ambers im afraid, did your car come from the factory with the aero package? Again im probably showing my lack of knowledge here as the GT3 didnt come till 99 i think so i imagine as a 97 car it was an option later and then fitted?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back