Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

One 997 Turbo, Purple Haze and a nice sunny day

Boba fett

Gave the car a wash and wax with Dodo juice purple haze and I'm quite impressed with it.

He she is enjoying the sun.. :thumb:

Stunning car! I love the subtle mods, done very tastefully :thumb:

Very nice love the shine.

:thumb:

Boba,

I know I asked you this before but what exhaust tips are on your motor mate ?

Looking good mate ....... There isn't much better looking than a BB 997 Turbo

Terry

Hi Boba, looking good, can I just ask what wheel spacers you have fitted and where did they come from please?

easternjets said:
Hi Boba, looking good, can I just ask what wheel spacers you have fitted and where did they come from please?

Thanks for the kind comments.

Spacers are 15mm all round. They are Bimec Black knurled ones with black bolts.

Exhaust tips are Klien Black ones. Not seen them for sale for a while now, but Topgear exhausts do copy ones that look identical but without Klein stamped on them. :thumb:

Car's looking awesome as always. Did you apply polish first before the dodo juice?

Wow looking good!! Is purple haze similar to black hole?

Looks stunning :thumb:

Brilliant Basalt Black Buffing Boba.

nigel99 said:
Car's looking awesome as always. Did you apply polish first before the dodo juice?

I did not this time, it was just a wash and wax but if I go the whole hog, then I would machine polish then apply.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back