Welcome to 911UK
The only place for Porsche, 911uk is the definitive enthusiast and resource site for the Porsche 911.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so join up today for full access to the site and benefit from latest member offers.

Porsche Classifieds
Porsche Buyers Guides
Sell Your Porsche on 911uk
Create a Free Classified Advert
Search Ads
Classified Adverts FAQ
Trade Classified Information
Buyer & Seller Fraud Protection
Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Porsche Car Sourcing
Porsche Cars Wanted
Model
Stock
Porsche 911
991 : 2011- 5
997 : 2004- 71
996 : 1997-2005 42
993 : 1993-1998 11
964 : 1989-1993 0
Carrera 3.2 : 1983-1989 0
Carrera SC : 1977-1983 0
930 Turbo : 1975-1989 1
Early 911 : 1964-1977 1
Porsche Other Models
Classic : 1950-1965 1
Boxster : 1997- 13
Cayman : 2005- 16
Cayenne : 2003- 12
Macan : 2014- 1
Panamera : 2009- 0
912-914-924-928-944-968 6
959 - CarreraGT - RaceCar 1
Car Parts For Sale & Wanted
Other Items For Sale & Wanted
Wheels Tyres For Sale & Wanted
Number Plates For Sale Wanted

Porsche Services
Porsche Body Shop Repair
Paint Protection & Body Wrapping
Porsche Classic Insurance
Porsche Classic Parts
Porsche Classic Restoration
Porsche Design Collection
Porsche Engine Gearbox Rebuild
Porsche Heritage & History
Porsche News
Porsche Picture Gallery
Win a New Porsche 911

Porsche Parts
Body Parts, Body Styling
Brakes, Clearance
Electrical, Exhausts
Engine Cooling, Engine Electrical
Engine Rebuild, Heating Cooling
Interior Incar, Lighting
Rubber Seals, Service Parts
Steering, Suspension
Transmission, Workshop Tools
Early 911, 911 - 930, 928 - 968
964 - 993, 996 - 997, Boxster
Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera

Porsche Model Range
911 [991] 2011-Current
Porsche 911 [991]
911 [997] 2004-Current
Porsche 911 [997]
911 [GT] GT1-GT2-GT3
Porsche 911 [GT]
911 [996] 1997-2005
Porsche 911 [996]
911 [993] 1993-1998
Porsche 911 [993]
911 [RS] RS-RSR
Porsche 911 [RS]
911 [964] 1989-1993
Porsche 911 [964]
911 3.2 1983-1989
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
911 SC 1977-1983
Porsche 911 SC
911 [Early] 1964-1977
Porsche 911 [Early]
Boxster & Cayman
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Cayenne & Panamera
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera

911uk Site Partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
NickHappy
Spa-Francorchamps


Joined: 27 Apr 2014
Posts: 311
Location: W.Sussex


PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Wanted - 997.1 turbo manual - healthy budget for right car Reply with quote

Hello All,

I'm in the market for the above car and ideally looking to make a private purchase - I've throughly enjoyed my 996 turbo over the last 3 years and it's time to move onto the next car. If anybody is considering selling please do let me know

Much Appreciated

Nick
_________________
996 TT Manual.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Scholester
Montreal


Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 613
Location: South West


PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - 997.1 turbo manual - healthy budget for right c Reply with quote

NickHappy wrote:
Hello All,

I'm in the market for the above car and ideally looking to make a private purchase - I've throughly enjoyed my 996 turbo over the last 3 years and it's time to move onto the next car. If anybody is considering selling please do let me know

Much Appreciated

Nick

Happy hunting Nick. They really are a special car with manual box but I guess having had the 996 version you kind of know what you are getting.
Styling wise, the 997 is way up there (still behind the Aircooled turbos for me) and seemingly no less handsome as the years pass.
They sell quickly if in top condition so don't hang around for days asking people on here what they think of any particular car as it will soon disappear from under your nose.
Good luck, get your PPI inspector lined up and start trawling the ads Thumb
_________________
997.1 Turbo Coupe, manual, black/black. 29k miles under its belt.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
apollokre1d
Indianapolis


Joined: 06 Nov 2012
Posts: 2256
Location: United Kingdom


PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - 997.1 turbo manual - healthy budget for right c Reply with quote

NickHappy wrote:
Hello All,

I'm in the market for the above car and ideally looking to make a private purchase - I've throughly enjoyed my 996 turbo over the last 3 years and it's time to move onto the next car. If anybody is considering selling please do let me know

Much Appreciated

Nick


Hi Nick,

There are a few for sale, what's your budget?
_________________
9e Supplied 997.1 Turbo, Manual, Black
997.1 C4S, Manual (sold)
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
NickHappy
Spa-Francorchamps


Joined: 27 Apr 2014
Posts: 311
Location: W.Sussex


PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted - 997.1 turbo manual - healthy budget for right c Reply with quote

Scholester wrote:

Happy hunting Nick. They really are a special car with manual box but I guess having had the 996 version you kind of know what you are getting.
Styling wise, the 997 is way up there (still behind the Aircooled turbos for me) and seemingly no less handsome as the years pass.
They sell quickly if in top condition so don't hang around for days asking people on here what they think of any particular car as it will soon disappear from under your nose.
Good luck, get your PPI inspector lined up and start trawling the ads Thumb


Will do Scholester - are you looking to sell ?? Laughing
_________________
996 TT Manual.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
NickHappy
Spa-Francorchamps


Joined: 27 Apr 2014
Posts: 311
Location: W.Sussex


PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted - 997.1 turbo manual - healthy budget for right c Reply with quote

[quote="apollokre1d"]
NickHappy wrote:


Hi Nick,

There are a few for sale, what's your budget?


Depends on the car - looking for an early car, manual with Circa 50k miles or less Thumb

Do have a budget to work to obviously but want to see what comes up.
_________________
996 TT Manual.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Boba fett
Albert Park


Joined: 14 May 2015
Posts: 1608



PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about matey's on here.....

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=118143&sid=5a90748ea6820e80a867d4f63e6ca068
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
NickHappy
Spa-Francorchamps


Joined: 27 Apr 2014
Posts: 311
Location: W.Sussex


PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boba fett wrote:
What about matey's on here.....

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=118143&sid=5a90748ea6820e80a867d4f63e6ca068


Cheers Boba,

Been keeping an eye on this but ideally I'd like less miles.
_________________
996 TT Manual.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
basildon993
Montreal


Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Posts: 624
Location: Sussex


PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you know, but I wouldn't get too hung up on the mileage. These cars are now 9 to 10 years old, so 60,000 miles on the clock would only be 6,000 a year which is not too many miles. Service history is much more important as I'm sure you are aware.

I bought my car privately in West Sussex last year with 46,000 miles on the clock, so they are out there! thumbsup
_________________
997.1 Turbo Coupe Manual
ex 993 Carrera 2 Manual
ex 3.2 G50 Carrera Targa Manual
ex Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z Manual
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Martian
Magny-Cours


Joined: 18 Mar 2009
Posts: 2647
Location: Bury St. Edmunds

2007 Porsche 997 Turbo

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Turbo has done 42K miles, fantastic condition, yours for £80K! Laughing

Last edited by Martian on Fri May 19, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
apollokre1d
Indianapolis


Joined: 06 Nov 2012
Posts: 2256
Location: United Kingdom


PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted - 997.1 turbo manual - healthy budget for right c Reply with quote

[quote="NickHappy"]
apollokre1d wrote:
NickHappy wrote:


Hi Nick,

There are a few for sale, what's your budget?


Depends on the car - looking for an early car, manual with Circa 50k miles or less Thumb

Do have a budget to work to obviously but want to see what comes up.


Just looking on AT and PH, manual (Edited: coupe Embarassed) cars are going from £55K with 36K miles all the way to a ridiculous £85K with 13K miles (and everything in-between).

How about this one?
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-turbo-997/porsche-911-997-turbo-2007/7057491
It is the cheapest for the mileage it's got.
_________________
9e Supplied 997.1 Turbo, Manual, Black
997.1 C4S, Manual (sold)

Last edited by apollokre1d on Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
andy996c4s
Trainee


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 54



PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martian wrote:
My Turbo has done 42K mikes, fantastic condition, yours for £80K! Laughing


Mine has done 1,000 miles more but it does have OPC warranty until may 2018 so I don't mind knocking 10k off the above price and gifting mine to you at £70k Very Happy
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Scholester
Montreal


Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 613
Location: South West


PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - 997.1 turbo manual - healthy budget for right c Reply with quote

NickHappy wrote:
Scholester wrote:

Happy hunting Nick. They really are a special car with manual box but I guess having had the 996 version you kind of know what you are getting.
Styling wise, the 997 is way up there (still behind the Aircooled turbos for me) and seemingly no less handsome as the years pass.
They sell quickly if in top condition so don't hang around for days asking people on here what they think of any particular car as it will soon disappear from under your nose.
Good luck, get your PPI inspector lined up and start trawling the ads Thumb


Will do Scholester - are you looking to sell ?? Laughing

Ah ha! Not bleedin' likely
Hand
I have my dream car so I would only feel bad to make someone else feel happy like I should have been feeling Grin
_________________
997.1 Turbo Coupe, manual, black/black. 29k miles under its belt.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
basildon993
Montreal


Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Posts: 624
Location: Sussex


PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - 997.1 turbo manual - healthy budget for right c Reply with quote

[quote="apollokre1d"]
NickHappy wrote:
apollokre1d wrote:
NickHappy wrote:


Hi Nick,

There are a few for sale, what's your budget?


Depends on the car - looking for an early car, manual with Circa 50k miles or less Thumb

Do have a budget to work to obviously but want to see what comes up.


Just looking on AT and PH, manual (couple) cars are going from £55K with 36K miles all the way to a ridiculous £85K with 13K miles (and everything in-between).

How about this one?
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-turbo-997/porsche-911-997-turbo-2007/7057491
It is the cheapest for the mileage it's got.


Looks nice! thumbsup
_________________
997.1 Turbo Coupe Manual
ex 993 Carrera 2 Manual
ex 3.2 G50 Carrera Targa Manual
ex Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z Manual
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   All times are GMT - 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum