Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for a sport exhaust?

domswinfield

I have been searching for a better sounding sports exhaust for my 991 TT Gen 1 but am being quoted massive money all the time and Im only gonna keep this car for 18 months.

Does anyone have anything to sell off their car like a Capristo, Akropovik, Cargraphic, IPE, Kline or similar??? Cash is burning a hole in my pocket but I have to get the sound track more inline with my last 997 Turbo with a Capristo.

Thanks chaps

Dom

High expectations

You mentioned an Agrapovic exhaust as a potential. However if you think you are going to get one cheap you are fooling yourself. They are made from titanium and most people regard them as one of the top of the line exhausts. They do not come cheap, even used they will run you a bundle.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back