Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tracing a previously owned vehicle

paul987

I'm trying to find a motorcycle I owned 20 odd years ago that me and the wife have lots of fond memories of... basically to see if the current owner would like to sell it :)
I've been able to find on the Dvla site that its got a current MOT but it's SORN at the moment :?:

Does anyone know if there is any way of tracing who the owner of the said vehicle is?

The DVLA form V888 can be used to obtain vehicle details. I used it to trace all the previouse owners of my car. I believe you should be able to get the details of the current owner. The only requirement the DVLA requires is a reasonable reason for requesting the data.
You also have to pay but from memory i dont think its much.

Trev.

treefrog99 said:
The DVLA form V888 can be used to obtain vehicle details. I used it to trace all the previouse owners of my car. I believe you should be able to get the details of the current owner. The only requirement the DVLA requires is a reasonable reason for requesting the data.
You also have to pay but from memory i dont think its much.

Trev.

Trev, you are star thankyou so much :worship: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back