Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 S fab speed muffler bypass pipes for sale £250

Looked them up , "sound" fun :grin:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Lighten the rear of the vehicle while adding aggressive Supercup-style sound by replacing the heavy factory mufflers with straight-through tubes.

NOTE: This is a very loud and aggressive exhaust system. We love it, but your wife/girlfriend/neighbors probably won't! If you're looking for maximum sound and performance, you've found it. If you are looking for a more subtle and daily-drivable upgrade, we recommend checking out the Maxflo Performance Exhaust or the Supercup Exhaust System.

FEATURES:

Fits all Porsche 997 Carrera vehicles 2005-2008 (will not fit with PSE-equipped exhaust tips)
Increase horsepower and torque by 21 whp and 21 ft-lbs
Saves 31 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
Used by many Rolex Grand Am race teams as well as PCA/POC and HPDE drivers
Simple DIY bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty

PM sent :grin:

Jem , Thanks for the PM, I will have them thanks, I have sent you another PM :thumb: :thumb:

2nd not good enough in Dinslaken sound off :floor:

2018, we better take ear defenders !

askgeez said:
2nd not good enough in Dinslaken sound off :floor:

2018, we better take ear defenders !

:floor: That exactly why I want them guy not going to be beaten by that GT3 next year should be scary loud with my 200 cell big bore cats :floor: :floor:

seeforez said:
oh dear phil...your poor neighbours :thumb:

never liked them much anyway :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: seriously luckily most seem to be petrol heads so I might not get too much stick . :thumb:

Sound off Champion here we come :mrgreen:

LOL , I will let you know when Jem has sent them to me :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks Jem, I have brought ear plugs for my neighbours :floor: :floor:
It will be very interesting to see what X51 HEADERS ,200CELL BIG BORE CATS, AND THE MUFFLER BYPASS sound like and if its the gates of hell opening :floor:
if its too much like" the end of the world" I might just save them for Dinslaken next year. but if its only" gates of hell" I will keep them on :grin: :grin: :thumb:

It will sound awesome but VERY loud. I ran mine round the block when i took them off for the gundo. :thumb:

Robx said:
It will sound awesome but VERY loud. I ran mine round the block when i took them off for the gundo. :thumb:

LOL Looking forward to finding out Rob. if you hear something that sounds like a crack of thunder at your house it will be me 4 miles away starting it up after the change. :floor: :grin: :thumb:

received thanks Jem, I havent put them on yet :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back