Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Memory Function not working

Sulz

Monza
Hi

I have a 2011 Cayenne and the memory buttons are no longer moving the seats.

It does change the presets on the radio to user 1 or 2 and the buttons on the seats themselves move the seat, but the stored positions no longer move the seat.

Any idea why this is?

I have tried saving new seat settings but the button for Set doesn't light up but the light button for off does.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have a wife who is almost a ft smaller than me and never moves the seat back and my patience is wearing thin!!

It might be worth dropping into the OPC especially if you have had a flat battery at some point, as these cars have a habit of forgetting some of the pre programmed features when that happens and the opc will put the piwis on it and remind the car it has electric seats. the strangest things get forgotten one member recently found his car had forgotten it had headlight washers which were needed for the MOT .So worth a try before you get into spending loads of money trying to sort it. :thumb: :thumb:

As Phil has said and its called a vehicle handover and done with a piwis or equivelent tester .

Other than that the handbook is your friend , have a read and see if theres something it says and your not doing it.

Memory seats are key specific .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back