Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 911 WANTED (996T or 997.1 Hartech rebuilt)!!

adamw

Hello all
Thought Id put a "wanted" add hear whilst I'm looking just in case anyone is thinking of selling up as would be great to deal with a 911uk member.

I'm currently looking at 2 specific models at 2 quite different price points:

1/ 996T manual Coupe - this being at the top of my spending budget, and I do have a budget so please PM if you are selling such car and we can discuss.

2/ 997.1 C4S or C2S manual Coupe that's had a proper (closed deck?) Hartech or Autofarm rebuild with all 6 cylinders being re-lined (Nikasil?). I realise this is a specific requirement and may be harder to track down but so I can sleep at night I want to hold out for a rebuilt car.
I may also consider the right 996 Carrera with the same standard of work carried out.
This option is obviously cheaper than the 996T but will save me some slush fund in the bank for maintenance/mods and other commitments.

If anyone has either of the above cars and is considering selling, in the near future please drop me a PM or email with further details ([email protected])

Cash waiting for right car.
I'm based in East Grinstead, West Sussex.

Thanks all

Adam

:thumb: :bye:

:weed: :weed:

Anyone selling any of these (or going to be selling soon)?
:dont know:

911UK said:
http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7597

Tidy looking 996C4S with a Hartech rebuild

Thanks, and it does look like a nice example but looking for a manual car :thumb:

Still on the look out :grin: :thumb:

No longer looking

Oh nice one congratulations, looking forward to seeing that :)

apollokre1d said:
Oh nice one congratulations, looking forward to seeing that :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back