Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 turbo s

Mr02ard

Evening all-

Possibly thinking of selling the turbo s, it's been a great 18 month's of ownership. The gen2
Cars performance is amazing. Ballistic power and makes everything other than high end cars feel slow. . More than needed on the road. Really fancy a gt3 gen 1 at the moment.
Let me know if the cars of interest.

Aaron

They are amazing cars and I really hope I don't get the GT3 itch anytime soon :)

Best of luck with the sale... the Turbo S is fully loaded and I think their are not many around for sale but what is the mileage on it?

You should have no bother shifting it. Market seems very buoyant at the moment. The OPC I bought mine from keep offering to buy it back.
I know what you mean about the GT3 itch. I had it a few months back but after a couple of drives in mine I thought 'what the hell can beat this for the coin' Not much, was my conclusion.
I did a trackday at the PEC in a 991 GT3RS and it was amazing. The power delivery and noise is an attack on the senses.
I'd love one but 200k is way over my budget. Had I bagged a 991.2GT3 slot (didn't get close!) I would have sold everything to get it!
Good luck with your journey to GT3 ism...

The market seems to be buoyant and I have been looking for one with the right specification. I will probably wait for a few weeks, until after the election to see which way the wind is blowing.....

P.S. I missed out on one before Christmas Turbo S with all the trimmmings, it went for around £72k with 38k on the clock. Looking about that seems good value (but small independent, albeit with good provenance).

Do you have any pictures/more info? Depending on timing I could be interested....

Thanks

Mike

Aikidoka said:
The market seems to be buoyant and I have been looking for one with the right specification. I will probably wait for a few weeks, until after the election to see which way the wind is blowing.....

Oh I can clear that up for you. A Tory landslide probably. A definite win anyway.

Good Luck selling it Aaron mate it is a gorgeous car with all the toys , look forward to seeing the GT3 when you acquire it. :thumb: :thumb:
you should stick some pics up and an idea of spec, mileage, price etc .
I do know its black on black which is a favourite for resale.

The car is black on black coupe, 2010. 37500 miles on the clock, 3 owners. It's a nice condition car. 5m tread on n rated tyre's. Full opc service which isn't due till July next year.

Pm me if you have questions

apollokre1d said:
Desert Dragon said:
apollokre1d said:
what is the mileage on it?

Can be tailored to sirs requirements :grin:

Now that is a much better way of saying "what would you like it do be" :)

:floor: many a true word spoken in jest :floor:

Norfolk & Idea said:
You should have no bother shifting it. Market seems very buoyant at the moment. The OPC I bought mine from keep offering to buy it back.
I know what you mean about the GT3 itch. I had it a few months back but after a couple of drives in mine I thought 'what the hell can beat this for the coin' Not much, was my conclusion.
I did a trackday at the PEC in a 991 GT3RS and it was amazing. The power delivery and noise is an attack on the senses.
I'd love one but 200k is way over my budget. Had I bagged a 991.2GT3 slot (didn't get close!) I would have sold everything to get it!
Good luck with your journey to GT3 ism...

Yeah really fancy a gt3 - Yes I know they aren't as fast but I think the sense of occasions and new technology would help.
Been offered strong money by an opc and indy. There's about 3 -4 cars for sale at the moment.

Mr02ard said:
The car is black on black coupe, 2010. 37500 miles on the clock, 3 owners. It's a nice condition car. 5m tread on n rated tyre's. Full opc service which isn't due till July next year.

Bit more miles than my car, should be worth between 80-85K I would have thought?

apollokre1d said:
Mr02ard said:

Bit more miles than my car, should be worth between 80-85K I would have thought?

Nah with that many miles bit less £78-79k. Hang on to yours though as it will soon overtake gen 2s.

I've decide against gen 2 997 turbo. Just ordered a 991.2 turbo S cab for Dec delivery. Figured the ridiculous profit I've made on my low miles manual 997.1 turbo will off set the depreciation on the new turbo s cab - man maths :D

Desert Dragon said:
apollokre1d said:
Mr02ard said:

Nah with that many miles bit less £78-79k. Hang on to yours though as it will soon overtake gen 2s.

I've decide against gen 2 997 turbo. Just ordered a 991.2 turbo S cab for Dec delivery. Figured the ridiculous profit I've made on my low miles manual 997.1 turbo will off set the depreciation on the new turbo s cab - man maths :D

Glad you've made profit on your 997.1 turbo- luckily you'll lose it on the turbo cab

Nice one !

Cheers Aaron.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back