Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Keeping the 911uk end up in Dinslaken

Phil 997

Le Mans
Today at the Porsche fest in Dinslaken I am pleased to have kept the 911uk end up at the sound off .I won 2nd place with 133.9db best sound trial so that's
2015 Johnny D
2016 ela
2017 Phil 997
Chuffed with the result as there were some very loud exhausts lol
Need to hit that 140db for 2018.

Nice work Phil

Leon just showed me the video....

Thanks. Funny as hell blowing smoke over the guy measuring the db he announced that this was British humor lol.

I'll get the video uploaded when we're back in the uk.

Loved the 3-way love triangle sound off at the end!

Phil was definitely the people's choice :grin:

Nice one Phil. You was robbed. Should have been first!

TJW964 said:
Nice one Phil. You was robbed. Should have been first!

Next year mate going to blow the hat of the bloke . :floor: :floor: :floor:

Thanks Mark nice photo mate , is it just me or do you think the hat makes me look fat :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Acid green decorations on your lederhosen, that shows how committed you are, or should be :grin:

Well done geezer :thumb:

Well done Phil, great weekend, kudos for the outfit :D

kurlykris said:
Acid green decorations on your lederhosen, that shows how committed you are, or should be :grin:

Well done geezer :thumb:

Thanks mate
HAHA well spotted Chris when I saw the lederhosen with green accents it was a no brainer :grin: and you not the first to suggest I should be committed :floor:

I will refrain from posting pics of me in acid green mankini
:floor: :floor: :floor:

chaser said:
Well done Phil, great weekend, kudos for the outfit :D

It was a great weekend wasnt it , see you at simply Porsche or the curry the night before if you hitting the mainland the day before simply porsche :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back