Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

fuch wheels

johne

had a ride out on Saturday .first to RPM for there 991 pork and porsches open morning .what a nice bunch of guys there 3.8 964 was something special I should have took some photos .and then on to JZM where I saw the fuch one piece alloy wheel .what a lovely bit of kit and so light. what do people think on here as my car is guards red .plain black or silver petals and one more question can you get a light 18, cup wheel ?

I love the silver and black petal Fuchs wheels.

It's interesting to hear that they are still available. When I looked into it recently the Fuchs website showed none available in 993 fitment and I assumed that they weren't currently in production. I never followed it up with JZM but it sounds as though that would have been something worth doing.

There was brief discussion about them recently on the forum. There were a few good pictures which I thought showed how good they can look on a 993.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=118907

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back