Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spacers

The Chippy

Trainee
Sorry to have to start another thread on thai subject but I've read every thread so far and there's no definitive answer!!

I'm currently running standard suspension and standard wheel wth 225-40-18's on the front and 295-35-18's on the rear.

What spacers have people used with this set up?

Thanks

Think it should be 17mm rear and 5mm front spacers.

My 4s had 17mm rear fitted when ordered but no spacer at the front.

Hope this helps.

Thanks bud.

It seems that some people have 17's and some have 15's and some rub and some don't! I know that tyre choice is critical in some applications as the shoulder profile can be square or rounded from different manufacturers.
The previous threads are saying that 15mm on the rear and 7mm on the front but again, some are saying that they have 15mm front and rear with no rubbing at all!

But then most people are omitting the size and make of their tyre so it's quite difficult to work out which is which.

I think I'll go down to my local supplier and get them to try a few combinations on when the new tyres are fitted and see which work.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back