Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thoughts please

rstaichi

Happy Friday everyone ..
Thoughts please on rear wiper delete! I like the how clean it looks ..anyone here had it done if so how much did it all cost to have it done correctly? New glass, parcel shelve re worked ..some pics would be nice
:thumb:

Definitely smartens it up in my humble opinion.

xdnV8sI.jpg

I did mine the poor man's way= rubber bung. £3.40

Attachments

• img_2432_193.jpg
    img_2432_193.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 3,307
I think this is how it should have left the factory but health and saftey got in the way.
Is your rear glass till oem heated or now clear ?

I understand what you are saying Trev, alot of thought and planning must have gone into to the making of the arm at the factory

I still have the heated rear screen.

I did mine while the glass was out for the re-spray. The encapsulation on the old window was buggered anyway, so I went for new glass with the delete option - still has the heater elements though.
I think it looks a lot better - just need to decide what to do with the old switch :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back