Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCM advice needed .

cubasteve

Sao Paulo
:bandit: Happy Easter all .
My PCM unit keeps turning on and off with the Porsche logo coming on , even after the keys out it can turn on and off , but when I lock the car it goes off . Been told it need's an earth check or even a new unit . Disconnected the battery for several hours , then it all worked fine for a few days and then started again . I first noticed the problem when I had a new battery lead fitted , did the number code but no use , to me it feel's like it should be reset . it's a Porsche 997 Carrera S 2007 had it for over 6 years virtually fault free . I'm in Kilburn , London , NW6 anyone near who is expert in this . Cuba :bandit:

Seen it a couple of times many years ago .. from memory it was always a new head unit , might be a software fix these days but thats OPC only for that .

Either way a fault code read out might be in order to prove its the unit .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back