Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My lovely C4...

Geeman

I've owned my awesome 996 C4 for just under two years and unfortunately, I'm now having to sell it due to an unexpected house move and needing the funds sooner than we first thought.

996_410.jpg

I came from a 944 / 968 background, having owned 3x 944 S2's and a 968 Sport. Moving to the 996 was definitely eye opening and made me appreciate how old fashioned the transaxle cars were. I've fiddled and modified the 996 to my personal taste and I think I've got it to where I want it now.

996_310.jpg

But, it's with a heavy heart that I've advertised my Lapis Blue C4... but when things have settled down again, I'll definitely be on the lookout for another! They're addictive!

Looks lovely
Have you placed an add In the classified section with all the details ?
Any engine work done?

:thumb:

Looks great, seems a shame to sell it now you've got it as you want it. I'm sure it will have no problem finding a new home.

Can't actually find the advert in the classifieds.

Lovely colour and I think the wheels and lowered suspension suit it well. I remember seeing this on PH around 4-6 months ago and was seriously tempted.

It's at the top of the classified list... here :thumb:

6 months ago I was having the Aston Martin crisis... but then I had a word with myself and withdrew it from sale.

:wack:

Reminds me of GT4's 996. Very beautiful car :thumb:

Although a tad pricey - good luck with the sale :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back