Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche West London

Shurv

I recently rang an OPC ( Porsche West London) who serviced my 2002 car from new for the 1st 4 years of it's life. I asked for copies of all work done ( service and warranty) whilst they were looking after it.I was asked to scan and email over a copy of the V5,I added a scanned copy of the service book to help them find stuff, and they then scanned and sent back all the copy invoices for servicing and also the warranty work the car has had.The customer names were blanked out as was the payment details and the costs of all the works. Fair do's, I only wanted to know what had been carried out. I emailed them at 5pm,and had copies of everything by 11am the next day. Excellent service and no issues with giving it to me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back