Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - early manual 996 3.4 coupe

Pearcy

Been looking for a clean well maintained 97/98 manual cable throttle 996 C2 coupe for a weekend car for over a year now. A busy day job and a young family means very limited time to travel to look at things meaning the handful I have found of interest have gone before I have got to them.

The 3 that have come up locally that I have looked at over the last 18 months have not measured up (excessive rust on the first, crunchy2nd + smoky bank 2 on the 2nd one and 'oval bore' tapping at idle on the 3rd car).

My budget will stretch to 997's although having driven both would prefer an early 996 if I can find a decent one.

Looking for a meticulously maintained example, would prefer m030 if possible. Modifications no problem provided well executed e.g. CSR etc. Not too fussed on exterior colour or GT3 kit or not although would prefer black or dark grey interior

I'm based in Sussex.

Selling my car

Hi just listing my 996 c2 manual coupe see top of the adverts it should be there now 👍

Thanks, but have found one now! - If I hadn't I would have been interested in yours, looks a very nice example :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back