Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Side skirt clips

Ghengis

Evening chaps, can anyone assist in identifying the female part of the clip that fits the side skirts to the body of the car? Looking at the PET diagram on the likes of design 911 I can't find the female part only the male grommet. I wonder if the male and female parts come as a pair??

Mildly frustrated so any help appreciated.

Cheers Paul. I have that link but the part I actually need is the bit in the body where these parts attach to. Or am I wrong and these are all I need. Just been asked by my painter to source the parts so not got the car in front of me to check!!

Think your talking about the small red retainers that push in to the sill ? pretty sure you can buy them separately and as Paul mentions part number 7 is what retains the clip just pushes in.

Small red retainers sounds like what he was asking for. Just got to find them!

Getting excited now car nearly ready.

Think your talking about the small red retainers that push in to the sill ? pretty sure you can buy them separately and as Paul mentions part number 7 is what retains the clip just pushes in.

Bang on Gaz :thumb:

Think of it as more of a Rawplug, Thomas ha :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

Hello Thomas,

You will have no problem getting those bits, I've had loads from OPC.

As I've had my car back from Garry for more than a year now I conclude yours has been there since? Bet you can't wait.

Steve

Parts arrived and looks like I got the right ones.

Steve, mine has been there since last April. Really keen to get it back for the trip to Harewood hill climb event but as it needs to be put back together, serviced and MOT'd before then there is some doubt over attendance.

Any part of the car is easy to find as long as you know what to look for and where, and I'm glad you found what you were looking for :D :thumbs: I find myself in similar situations as you quite often, but not with my car, but with my wife's car. She is french so she drives a peugeot. A few days ago she told me something that seemed irrelevant initially. She told me that Peugeot maker PSA posts record profits ahead of the FCA merger, which was unexpected for me first of all because I wasn't expecting to hear it from my wife. So now I wonder, giving this worldwide crisis, how much money has Porsche lost this year?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back