Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Original 993 RS Clubsport/M003 spoiler kit.

Slippydiff

Genuine Porsche 993 RS Clubsport/RSR M003 spoiler kit.

Part Number 000 044 800 14 RS Clubsport Aerokit

jaz9n4.jpg

wt6m8z.jpg

Building an accurate 993 RS rep ? or got a non-Clubsport/M003 993 RS you want to convert to Clubspor/M003 spec ?

Brand new, never used/fitted, still in it's original packaging. This was the last available M003/Clubsport kit from Porsche AG stock. The kit is no longer available from Porsche AG.

Kit comprises : All genuine parts - RSR/Clubsport rear wing/engine cover assembly, engine cover grill, adjustable aerofoil section, RSR/Clubsport 3 part front splitter and rubber lip, RS/RSR sill extensions.
Every, nut, bolt, screw, washer, insert, bracket needed to fit the parts as per the original factory fitment.

20v0myw.jpg

33nuq21.jpg

2ivcqc1.jpg

e66jdh.jpg

34rzord.jpg

2zfj12b.jpg

2w7mw6q.jpg

10f25a0.jpg

2my9t04.jpg

25kmvxy.jpg

2ev3i2r.jpg

2wq93lg.jpg

6gg7fb.jpg

2v2xnc2.jpg

2a3sz8.jpg

j6ll6p.jpg

(bike not included ...) :D

£7250

Hi,

Does the complete kit fit into that one box pictured next to your bike?
Would you consider an offer for this?

Thanks.

Good luck with the sale :thumbs: Have seen used ones up for more than that! Blimey your car was a stunner 8)

rs kit

£7250 Cor blimey Mister, I think I will just get a respray instead!

Still available from porsche two in stock in germany and a fair bit cheaper than your price, so is that the right part number? That might explain the significant price difference?

Trantorman said:
Still available from porsche two in stock in germany and a fair bit cheaper than your price, so is that the right part number? That might explain the significant price difference?

Trantorman, You are absolutely correct, Thanks for the tip!
Sorry Slippydiff, as there was no response to this post or PM,
At over 2000 GBP cheaper, Part number is correct, there is now only one kit left in Germany.

Wow, thought the Turnwald rear wing assembly had been out of production for a while.... Well done, that's going to be some box of goodies when it arrives :)

NottsRS said:
Wow, thought the Turnwald rear wing assembly had been out of production for a while.... Well done, that's going to be some box of goodies when it arrives :)

I'm not sure, maybe it's old stock?
What I do know is, Porsche pricing is not consistent, because I checked the cost of just the rear wing part of this kit in March and it was 5200 GBP!
So I just assumed Slippydiff's kit was reasonably priced,
Today I paid 5200 GBP for the whole kit???

Yes, I want to do a 993 RS rep. sometime in the future, so bagging one of these is a good start
:D

NottsRS said:

It's no longer a Turnwald rear wing. This part is made in Spain or France (I think it's the latter) I only opened the box up once, and my memory ain't what it used to be ! !

911nuts said:
I'm not sure, maybe it's old stock?
What I do know is, Porsche pricing is not consistent, because I checked the cost of just the rear wing part of this kit in March and it was 5200 GBP!
So I just assumed Slippydiff's kit was reasonably priced,
Today I paid 5200 GBP for the whole kit???

Yes, I want to do a 993 RS rep. sometime in the future, so bagging one of these is a good start
:D

Apologies for the lack of response Nuts, I don't visit here that often .....
Not a particularly happy bunny, my OPC told me the kit I'd bought was the last one available from the factory. :roll:

Have you received/checked the kit you ordered yet ? I presume it's identical to the one I've photographed ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back